Friday, June 12, 2009

Things I found..PLUS...visual aides

I'm very intrigued because I found this unidentified object on the floor in the hallway. It's very hard plastic and has a hole in it lengthwise, all the way to the center on either side, but not all the way through. Nobody in the house recognizes it or claims it. I don't really think it was planted by aliens for purposes of spying, and I don't think it has any value....I think it's possibly just a piece of trash. But, for some reason, I can't bring myself to throw it away. It's driving me nuts.



I also found THIS thing. Only THIS thing was outside. I knew IMMEDIATELY what it was and it was NOT mine so I told it to go away.
I found this bag of homegrown tomatoes and peppers on my mama's kitchen counter. They are now on MY kitchen counter. Look at those little yellow ones...those are my favorite.


I found these impatiens at a local flower seller. She didn't take debit cards and I didn't have any cash with me. She told me to take them and pay her back another time. I couldn't believe it. Do people DO that anymore? It felt a lot like stealing but she was so insistent. Since I had already stolen my mama's tomatoes, I figured I was already in trouble so I took her up on her offer. I'm leaving to pay her now, but...


....I need to find some money first.

8 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

It's a mouthpiece to a hookah. Do NOT ask me how I know.

Beej said...

That's disturbing.

Herb said...

I don't see how it could go on a hookah if the hole doesn't go all the way through??? I think the aliens that live in the walls dropped it while they were taking socks from the dryer.

Squidsquirts said...

Darn. Knew I'd dropped my splidget while I was scoping your cupboards for stuff to liberate. Can I have it back before the radioactivity all leaks out?

Abby said...

It's the bug that was planted in your mama's salad things so she would know who pilfered them. You're busted, Beej!

Also, that cat? It's an evil shapeshifter, sent by the flower lady.

Evie said...

Now wouldn't it be interesting if you DID find money just lying around? :)

brandy101 said...

1) those tomatoes look DELICIOUS - I am officially jealous - and bummed you don't live nearby cause I have lots of home grown basil and parsley and we could make a tasty salad with that combo

2) What an awesome flower lady she must be; make sure to recommend her to all yr friends & neighbors. Oh, and pay her too, dangit!

Deirdre said...

Fun, fun!