Friday, March 26, 2010

New House!

I discovered something horrible this morning as I was straightening up the den. I leaned down to pick up a CD that was on the floor in front of the entertainment center and this is what I saw:


In my defense, I have to say that this particular area is one that I spend NO time in. I don't watch TV or play video games and I can't even work the danged DVD player. The only reason I even SAW this message was because I was CLEANING UP. But, I admit that I have become immune to dust. I can't even SEE it anymore unless somebody writes me a message in it. I guess as the kids got big enough not to relieve their teething pain by chewing the furniture and understood that eating things off the floor wasn't a great idea, I slowly starting putting on my blinders. Now that my work load has decreased drastically, I'm seeing things all over this house that need my desperate attention. My floors are kind of gross. My walls need repainting. And just recently, Dirty Larry bought a new piece of luggage big enough to house two small people and I have no where to put it. It doesn't fit anywhere but right in the center of any given room, and that's where it has been for the last week or so.

So, I guess what I'm saying is... This house is dirty and needs work, plus we have new luggage so logically, we need a new house....you know....to house the luggage. A clean house to house the luggage.

Right.

Also. Not really.

5 comments:

Junebug said...

AHAhahahahahah!!

I mean...this is very sad stuff, Beejy.

Deirdre said...

I say a new rule should go into effect:

Whoever writes it, cleans it!

Duble said...

I think your dust mites are much friendlier than mine.

brandy101 said...

oh man, I have tried every spray, microfiber cloth and other gimmicky item on the market to make dusting FUN!

None of them have worked.

I seem to manage to sweep of the massive dust (actually pet-hair) bunnies that lodge in corners and under dressers, so I stick with that and ignore what ever else is floating on walls/shelves etc.

Anonymous said...

nice penmanship.