Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'll be driving next year!

Today is Pateriko's 14th birthday. He announced to me yesterday that "I'll be driving next
year!" It made me want to cry. Then I decided that hitting him would be more fun, but I refrained and stuck my tongue out at him instead. Then I told him that since I wouldn't let Litkia turn 10 this year that it was only fair that he stay 13. That didn't work as well with him as it did with his sister as he mostly just smirked and laughed at me. He wouldn't play along at all. He must get that from Dirty Larry.


Here's the birthday boy now. He chose cheesecake again this year which seems a bit strange to me, but hey, it's HIS birthday.

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Happy Birthday, Pateriko! I think 14 is fabulous. Also, cheesecake is a GREAT choice!!

Abby said...

Happy Birthday!! Driving?? WAIT! I have a fourteener too!

My middle kid, born in July, usually picks cheesecake. All I know's I'm not baking anything in July.