Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SURPRISE!

On the count of 3, say the word surprise out loud....1....2.... 3. Did you pronounce it like SER-prize? I didn't think so. What's the point of that first R in there? And while I'm thinking about it, SER, SIR, SUR....they all sound the same. WHAT is UP with THAT? English is just confusing. I don't know how any of us ever managed to learn to read at all.

Poor Litkia can't spell worth a darned. She reminds me a little of Jerry. I am astonished at her inability to know the difference between how and who. It's like she's dyslexic. Heeeyyy...maybe she's dyslexic! Pateriko on the other hand is an excellent speller, but if he writes anything down you'd be hard pressed to figure out his what is written there. His handwriting is appalling. I keep trying to tell him that people will judge his character by his messy writing and his a's that look like e's and his y's that look like 4's. He's unimpressed with my admonishing and swears that using a pen and pencil will be completely obsolete shortly. He may be right, but I still say he should try harder.

Now if you want to see some really nice handwriting, get Coco to sign on the dotted line for you. It's pretty impressive. She should sign stuff for a living. AND, she can iron like nobody's business.

Ok, I'm done now.

8 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

It's like you are selling a Coco. She's already bought and paid for, Pimpstress Beej.

Beej said...

You should watch her clean out a fridge.

Paul Mitchell said...

This has dissolved into stalker talk now. you are creepiing me out as much as this does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

Beej said...

And here I was thinking AT&T was the antichrist....

Abby said...

SUH-PRIZE!! Wow, you're right.

My writing's bad too, but my spelig is impeckubull.

Anonymous said...

i love it when you talk about me.

Duble said...

My spelling is lacking, but my reading comprehension is astounding, maybe that is becuase I spent my formative years, trying to figure out what i had written yesterday.

also When i write, I don't put the backs on any letters, my a look like z, my B are 3 and so forth, no one can read it. I mean no one, it is awesome.

Anonymous said...

jerry is funny...what's ur last name jer, Seinfeld???