Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oscar Wilde Week #4 - Self Esteem

"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated." -Oscar Wilde

Yeah...I really don't think I'll be expounding upon today's quote. All the stuff I could say is likely to land me in big trouble. We all know Beej thinks pretty highly of herself and has taught her offspring to do the same. I will say that this Oscar was a sassy fellow...yes?


Here's a bonus pic from the Fall Funtastic. Litkia makes a great pirate.



6 comments:

Abby said...

Wonderful quote... and so true.

Litkia DOES make a great pirate. And I say, Thank God, not another Hannah Montana.

Beej said...

I agree...

And Litkia does NOT love Hannah Montana. I have no idea what her aversion is, but it's strong.

Paul Mitchell said...

Could it be that Miley's dad used to sport the World Record Mullet?

Beej said...

It's possible, but I don't think she knows him or his mullet. She does know Achy-breaky heart though.

I think she just has her mama in her and doesn't want to conform.

Anonymous said...

Doesnt like Hannah Montana? I love your family! OMG! I hate Hannah and her Dad. I hate them I say! On a plane, on a train, even in the asylum while going slowly insane, I hate them, Beej I am.

Ok - maybe hate is too strong a word. Lets just say I profusely, intensly, powerfully times 10, dislike them.

Ok - maybe thats still too strong. Let me put it this way. I wont plot their assasination, but i wont attend a show or cough up one penny for their albums. Did I say I never watch Billy Ray's tv series, ever? Did I have to? Nay.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Yes Litkia does make a superb pirate! Shiver me timpers! Avast ye yard arms on the port bow.., and all that other piratee talk