Saturday, December 27, 2008

Abby gave me a J

Abby gave me a "J" for the meme she got from Terri.

I present: "10 thing I like beginning with the letter J" (but not necessarily in the order in which I like them best).



  1. JABBERING - This one gets me in trouble on occasion, but I can't seem to help myself. I do sometimes realize that I'm dominating the conversation, but even then I find it difficult to shut my trap.


  2. JOKING/JESTING - There's a good chance that you wouldn't know this unless you actually got to know me. After that, you should develop a tough skin.


  3. JESUS - Jesus is very cool. If you want to hear more about that you can ask me.




  4. JEWELS - I'm so glad that Dirty Larry used to be in the jewelry business. I got some very pretty things before he left that field. Some of those pieces have extreme sentimental value, like my gold hoops with teeth marks made by my children when they were tiny babies. I could never replace those.


  5. JON BON JOVI - Honesty, I can't imagine why anybody WOULDN'T like this man. He makes cookies and brings them to school for his children and their friends for pete's sake. And then there's that whole "I'll be there for you" thing.



  6. J.R.R. TOLKIEN - This was a brilliant man...AND he was friends with C. S. Lewis, which is just a reflection of his brilliance if you ask me.





  7. JUSTICE FOR GIRLS - This store is a 10-year-old girl's dream place. I like going there and finding exactly the right thing for every girly birthday party within minutes and under $20.



  8. JUSTICE IN GENERAL - I like to see things work out properly, although I admit I don't see that very often. Therefore, when it DOES happen, that makes it even more special.


  9. JAM (NOT JELLY) - Jam spreads so much easier than jelly.


  10. JACKET - I love my brown lamb skin jacket. It is so soft and it smells so good. I'm sorry for the little lamb that gave up it's life in order for me to wear it, but I just try not to think about that. It's a crying shame that I get to wear it so little. For example, today it was 78°. It's December 27th and it's 78°. That's not right.

15 comments:

"T" said...

There you go chasing after my man (JBJ) once again.

:)

Paul Mitchell said...

Bon Jovi and Jesus in the same post? Beej, your brain is broken.

Beej said...

I came VERY close to putting your name in that JBJovi paragraph TwoDogs. I had NO doubt that you'd come through with something to say about this lovely man. You always do. Thanks for not disappointing.

Also..back off T. :D

terri said...

I'm curious about what you'd have to tell me if I asked you about Jesus. I'm always interested in hearing other people's views on Him. I may take you up on that offer sometime. Unless of course you were just joking/testing us on this one.

agg79 said...

I am so jealous (another J item). Your list is way better than mine. I totally forgot to list Jesus and Tolkien. I need a do-over.

brandy101 said...

I like Jesus, too!

And BonJovi, but I prefer Jelly. (Well, marmalade is actually my fave...)

:)

Beej said...

I left out my JEEP!!!

Beej said...

Terri - I'll facebook you! We'll talk!

Aluminut - Thanks for dropping by. I thought your J list was very nice. :0)

Brandy - Are you back from the wilderness?

Junebug said...

no Junebug?

Beej said...

I left out Junebug!!

Abby said...

Wait. Jon Bon Jovi makes cookies??

Jam. All the way.

It's cold here. Can I borrow the jacket that the little baby lamb died for?

Paul Mitchell said...

I can almost picture Brick Tamlin saying, "I love jacket." But, he would be a palo roho in this image, you know.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, justice in general, and J.R.R. Tolkien are among my favorite things to. That is awesome. Pretty cool that we have that in common. Happy New Years!

Deirdre said...

These are always fun! I hope you had a lovely New Year's celebration.

Duble said...

jerry starts with J and is much hotter than jbj, or at least younger, a little bit.

and how do you forget Jeep?