Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blogdrive never plays nice.

What reason can you think of that blogdrive would disable my old blogdrive blog? I go to that page and it says I should contact blogdrive support, but it doesn't offer a way to do that. I did email contact@blogdrive.com but haven't heard anything from them. *SHOCKER* I'm going to refrain from saying anything further about this situation. I choose to wait it out a little bit and see if there is a really great reason that they disabled it and decided not to notify me or give me a chance to make good on whatever is wrong before they did it. Wait...I didn't refrain. Sorry about that. NOT.

1 comment:

Paul Mitchell said...

Well, we do know that it was shut down yesterday, too. I looked a the Google cached page. If you want any of the content, you better keep after them about it.