Saturday, December 13, 2008

Things I did on Saturday

Made sausage bread and pepperoni bread!





Went to the Christmas parade! (please note the excessive number of moon pies and their various flavors in the parade loot)




Listened to Litikia sing at the lighting of the city's Christmas tree!




I also went to the gym, delivered Christmas presents, helped the kids put the finishing touches on some of the presents they are giving to friends, put the wreaths on the windows, typed some dictation for about 30 minutes, paid bills and took a short, but well deserved and refreshing nap. I do not, however, have pictures of these events.

I'm extremely tired now. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I was exhausted. I will now go to sleep and try to talk myself into NOT skipping church in the morning as that is what is on my mind at this moment. I'll let you know how that goes. (click on the pics for a GIANT version)

7 comments:

terri said...

Is there a recipe for those breads? Would you be willing to share? They look delicious!

brandy101 said...

yes, share the bread recipes!

Wow, you are an ambitious woman!

Putting on clean underpants was the biggest accomplishment of my day, I think.

Abby said...

Didn't get around to solving the financial crisis? Lazybones.

Beej said...

I'll send recipes in facebook messages!

I'm almost done with that financial crisis thing Abby. Give me a break!!

Grace said...

I'm in! I think.

Grace said...

Yeah! I am in! I am so compter illiterate. Thanks for the help.

tomi said...

over achiever.