Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Listy Wednesday - 3 things

Three things that I did today to help my children succeed:
1. Searched every Mobile County library and called every bookstore in the area searching for a book for a research paper that is not findable.
2. Stayed after school for an extraordinarily long period of time, waiting for my child because he didn't do something he was supposed to do...and it was very important.
3. Went to Walgreen's to develop 10 pictures for a project and got very annoyed by the dude behind the counter.

Three things that I MUST do on Wednesday even if I do nothing else:
1. Clean my tub.
2. Mop the kitchen.
3. Get well.

Three things that do NOT make me UNhappy:
1. Cheese.
2. Witty people.
3. Sparkly stuff.

Three things that make me unhappy:
1. Clogged sinuses.
2. Coughing all night.
3. Medicine that makes me loopy and keeps me awake.

Three things I learned from my mama:
1. Love books.
2. Don't worry until it's time to worry.
3. A house isn't happy without music.

Three things my kids said today:
1. I hope tomorrow isn't so stressful.
2. It's okay mama.
3. Cheese and broccoli soup? Yay!

Three things I always think about doing but never do:
1. Spraying spider webs with spray paint and mounting them on paper.
2. Cleaning up the back yard, filling in the fish pond with dirt and hanging the hammock.
3. Going somewhere. Anywhere.

Things that don't seem to require my immediate attention:
1. I got nothing here.
2.
3.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Gosh. So ambitious!

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cheese and mucus don't go well together.

tomi said...

My three things that do NOT make me unhappy are the very same things! No wonder I like you! :)

brandy101 said...

aw, I hope you feel better soon. being Sick is NO FUN.