Monday, August 3, 2009

What Did Dirty Larry Bring Me Today? Episode #12

Let me just say that there is absolutely no reason why Beej should ever be walking around with a wrinkled face or not smelling up to par, because Dirty Larry keeps her in the good smelling stuff and the super duper face creams. I can't help but wonder if he's trying to tell me something. Actually, Dirty Larry attended a manager's meeting last week, geered toward the cosmetic vendors. This nice haul, displayed decoratively on my new Dolce and Gabbana towel, is the latest bunch of goodies brought home to the Beej. I must say that there was MUCH more, but the rest was oriented to men, so I took no notice. What that champagne had to do with cosmetics, I do not know, but look at that cute little tiny bottle!



Read Previous Episodes of "What Did Dirty Larry Bring Me Today"!



#1 - October 30, 2006#2 - November 4, 2006

#3 - January 8, 2006#4 - March 8, 2007#5 - March 31, 2007

#6 - July 28, 2007#7 - October 11, 2007#8 - October 11, 2007

#9 - September 12, 2008#10 - September 22, 2008#11 - February 14, 2009

3 comments:

Abby said...

I notice you include the cute champagne with the girl stuff.

Hmmm... when my husband goes to conferences, about all he brings me is his dirty laundry. Except once, I got a hotel loufa!

Duble said...

dulce and gabbana? I didn't know they made stuff other than hand bags, but now that i see that, i am unsure if they make handbags.

Deirdre said...

How sweet!