Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Is this room spinning or am I?

Oh man! I went to work out this morning and then immediately left the gym and met my friend for iced coffee and before I left the coffee shop I was feeling kinda jumpy but I didn't think too much about it and then by the time I got home I was feeling really jittery and then I sat in my chair to start working and my leg started shaking and I thought I kinda needed to jump up and run around the room a little bit to work off some of the excess energy but I didn't and now I'm trying to think what to do when you are high on caffeine and exercise that will make your heart stop beating so fast.

Whoooooo I'm gonna work now! Now! I am.

2 comments:

Abby said...

That was a really long sentence but I've been known to do that a time or two when I've fallen off the no coffee wagon and actually it's kind of fun unless you have lots of quiet work that needs to be done but I find it's a good time to go clean bathrooms or something because that urge probably won't be happening naturally anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Funny Funny!