Sunday, October 5, 2008

Warning:This is about my new underwear.

I'm throwing caution to the wind today in order to warn you of the dangers of Body By Victoria underwear made of 91% nylon and 9% spandex. Turns out some people might be allergic to this combination of materials. A person might even get a rash on the hips and upper behind because of this combination of materials. It might be quite uncomfortable for said person and it might make a person very unhappy that they bought 3 of these items all in different colors, especially because they cost the person a pretty penny...not to mention the scratching. It might even make a person decide to go to Wal-Mart and buy a pack of Fruit of the Loom, 100% cotton underwear for a fraction of the cost with no itching to boot. It's not like the average person even looks good in that Victoria's Secret stuff anyhow. "This is not just sour grapes either", said the fox.

Just sayin'.

9 comments:

brandy101 said...

100% cotton is not only nicer to your hips and rear; it is also healthier for, uh, *other* parts, too.

I am a FOTL gal, too!(Fruit Of The Loom)

Abby said...

Hmmmm... maybe that's the "secret".

Junebug said...

I wish you would have asked me about this issue. I could have saved you some of your problems.

Victorias Secret=very overrated.

Fruit of the Loom=nice, soft, friendly cotton.

Anonymous said...

gah, bummer.

Beej said...

Well I guess I should have asked everybody about my underwear before I made a purchase....but who does that?

Nobody I say.

Junebug said...

I would like to submit that maybe we have talked about worse...wouldn't you agree?

Beej said...

Not that I would admit here on my very public blog.

Duble said...

cotton doesn't wick sweat away.

since you've been going to gym and i am guessing sweating up a storm. It is vital to nether region comfort, to be as dry as possible, no one like butt sweat.

it might even be possible that people don't like other people talking about it on their blogs.

however, i am fairly sure it was the fox that looks good in vickie's brand undies.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.