Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everybody's a comedian, even Domino's

The family ordered Domino's pizza last night for dinner. This morning I was disassembling the pizza box and folding it up in an effort to reduce the space it would take up in the garbage can. I turned it over to the bottom and found this...


Maybe I'm easily amused but it made me laugh. I searched the rest of the box and wasn't disappointed to find...


So everybody's a comedian. The bad thing is that some comedians are funnier than others. Some comedians are fresh every time they present their material, but Domino's has already lost their edge. This box is only funny the FIRST time you notice all the fine print. It will never again, catch me off guard and make me smile. If they REALLY want to be funny, they'll have to try a little harder. Maybe the delivery guy should do a little routine at the door while he waits for his tip. Heck, I don't know. I never claimed to be funny...just brilliant.

3 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

I came here looking for a QUALITY post and I was NOT disappointed.

Domino's sucks, it is child abuse. Get in that kitchen and fry some pork chops, it's footbaw Saturday!

brandy101 said...

sheesh, you expect a lot with your pizza delivery!

;)

Deirdre said...

I always like when I buy products that talk to me personally... it's what the cool kids are doing these days.

:P

Life can be fun!

Even if it wears itself out, I still giggle. :)