Saturday, November 8, 2008

Listy Sunday Morning Listy

In the last 36 hours I have...

  • Watched all 15 episodes of 30 Rock, Season 2.
  • Cleaned the kitchen 5 times.
  • Finished watching the last 2 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 6.
  • Reminded myself how to crochet an afghan in "the round" (except it's a rectangle) and added approximately 18, um...rounds. I obviously don't know the terminology.
  • Washed, dried and folded 4 loads of laundry.
  • Typed 11 patient progress notes for work with the end result being that I can say I'm now completely caught up.
  • Laughed about some extremely funny stuff.
  • Cried about some extremely not funny stuff.
  • Added 5 new people to my facebook friends.
  • Successfully, firmly encouraged my children to clean their rooms. (Read: Yelled until they got it done).
  • Played dominoes with my kids by candlelight during a power outage.
  • Watched "High Fidelity" and wrote down some quotes from it like "Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" and "I guess it made more sense (to me) to commit to nothing and keep my options open. And that's suicide by tiny, tiny increments." I'm unsure exactly why I did this except that I remember Coco and I doing it all the time.
  • Watched "The Full Monty" and "The Piano", but didn't write a thing down about either of those.

My eyes are kinda hurting now. I don't wonder why. Maybe I should lay off the electronics and crocheting tomorrow. Maybe just a nap? Mmhmm.

4 comments:

Abby said...

You did all that in 36 hours?? Are your hours longer in Alabama??

Herb said...

Since the hours are longer there, I prescribe a 2 hour nap.

brandy101 said...

that is quite a load of stuff! I am impressed!

Beej said...

Some of those things were done in tandem, like the crocheting and the tv watching...but yeah...I did lotsa stuff!