Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pots, pods, whatever

Saturday afternoon conversation in the kitchen at the house of Beej:

Beej: You guys need to unload this dishwasher.
Pateriko: Okay.
Litkia: Okay.
*work commences, but slowly Pateriko gets off track and starts playing with the water in the sink*
Litikia: *loudly* Mama! Pateriko isn't helping me!
Pateriko: *loudly* YES I am. I'm cleaning this stuff in the sink.
Beej: Pateriko, quit playing in the sink and help your sister.
Litkia: Pateriko, you are so mean.
Pateriko: Well so are you.
Litkia: Nu uh.
Pateriko: Yes huh.
Beej: You guys are two peas in a pod.
Litkia: *Rolls her eyes* Mama, it's two peas in a POT not a POD. *starts laughing*
Pateriko: *Looks at me in disbelief and starts laughing and pointing at his sister*
Beej: Aw man, Litikia. I'm sorry. It's two peas in a POD. Do you know what a pod is?
*Beej explains the expression to her brilliant daughter*
Beej: I guess you guys know I'll be blogging this conversation.
Litkia: Noooooo....
Beej: It's okay, I'll pretend like it was Pateriko who didn't know any better.
Litkia: Oh okay then.
Pateriko: Nooooo!!

Poor kids. They can't say anything that doesn't get broadcast to the entire four people who still read this blog. Bless their little punkin hearts.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Sometimes I think my kids say/do stupid stuff just SO I will blog about it. Must be, right?

Junebug said...

i still read this blog but i get no email that tells me it was updated.

Beej said...

That's my fault. I deleted everybody by accident and never went back to figure out how to put everybody back. This place isn't like blogdrive where people can sign up themselves.

I'll try to figure it out.

Junebug said...

it's not a big deal. i'll just check more regularly. i was mostly just reading when i got the email.

hope all is well.

Herb said...

You can add my herbthiel@gmail account. if you would. please. I still like to read you.

Beej said...

Ok I think I fixed it now. Not as hard as I thought it was gonna be. Got you on there too Herb.