Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coco's Christmas Present

I was sitting in the doctor's office the other day and a poem came out of me. I took the poem along with some pics and made a book from it at Snapfish.com. This book was then given to Coco for Christmas. I wanted to do a slideshow but I got frustrated, so here's the book in blog form. Every verse had a pic, but dang I don't want to load all that stuff...




BEEJ AND COCO



Coco is sassy and sometimes she whines,
She seems to find problems when everything's fine.



But Beej still loves her in spite of it all,
And listens intently whenever she calls.

Back in the day, they made quite a pair,
Hanging at Starbucks and straightening their hair.


Then suddenly Coco moved far away,
Leaving Beej all alone every night and all day.

The laughing, the movies, the fun stuff....all gone,
But the bond that still lingered was sturdy and strong.


How nice to have someone that I can call friend,
Even though you're a big pain, I love you. THE END.

9 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

Girls kissing girls is gay, hope you know that.

Beej said...

Don't be jealous. It's unbecoming.

Abby said...

How sweet. How talented.

Now I'm missing my good friend that I moved away from - no one but Neighbor Flanders waiting in the wings. *sigh*

Paul Mitchell said...

I would honestly die if my neighbor, Dewayne, moved away. Who would mow my yard for free? He's got a cat that walks all over my cars, but the tradeoff is worth it. Priorities, people.

Beej said...

Abby you should write her a poem.

Coco never mowed my yard, but she did clean the fridge.

Paul Mitchell said...

My fridge rarely needs cleaning because I do not save leftovers or spill crap all in it, I have opposable thumbs. But, I abhor yard work. Dewayne's value far exceeds that of Coco's to me.

Beej said...

Well, don't let her hear you say that. I'm not responsible for the results.

Paul Mitchell said...

Well, if she would agree to mow my yard, then she would gain value. Easy enough, huh?

Anonymous said...

I mowed once...just to be nice. The grass was very tall and the mower got stuck on the hill and I left it there until my then husband came home from his business trip.