Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Smartypants

Pateriko: Mama, my teacher told us we had to do a research paper this quarter.

Beej: Oh man.

Pateriko: I know! She said it was going to be the hardest thing we’ve done at this school so far. Even harder than science fair projects.

Beej: Well, it’s a good thing you have me for a mama.

Pateriko: I know!

Beej: You could have some dumb old mama for a mama.

Pateriko: I know! You’re smart!

Beej: I know!

Pateriko: And you’re not even old.

Beej: I know! I’m liking this conversation better and better. Tell me more.

Pateriko: You’ll have to pay for the rest.

3 comments:

terri said...

Oooh... you're in trouble with that one! Smart kid. Maybe too smart!

Abby said...

And you're not even OLD!

Deirdre said...

Your kids are so witty! :D I see where they get it after reading your blog. Heh. :P